Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Get Ready n Back to Normal

woow.. almst one month le i didnt post any entry in my blog.. anyone miss it?
i think no kua...hehe coz y? Boring ...

lolx. i fnaly gna hav my las AS Exam on dis 5 June for my business studiess paper 2.. then i will be having my holidays mood doing my holiday planner. wakaka...

Recently, alot of things happen... gt bad n good things...

1. I getting closer to him and v even tok more than before..[ahaha.. frens]
2. I start my new Life wid him [ nut de him in No.1]
3. 1st tym at Katok go in SA room.. kena ucap escape.. haiss.. kNS
and so on ....bla bla bla....

jz bit smal small intro to warm up my blog..

FOR CHINESE BRUNEI MIGG CHATTERS:

There will be a BBQ Beach Party at Berakas Recreation Park on This COming holiday on 14 JUNE 2009. Foods and Drinks are prepared and probably there b some games..

PRICE:

one ppl $12
couples $22
Kid below 12 years old $5

TIME:
From 7 AM to 4 PM

if u wana join us on this party. Pls do make a confirmation with EMO aka BB_ STARZ ....

k.. ThanK yOUx