Sunday, May 3, 2009

I HAD MISS BLOG ALOT OF DAYS. SO I JZ SUMARISE WAT HAPPENING....

3 May
i had two date.. but i duno which one should i go.. both was in escapade.. one is my migg frens and one is my scul frens...[see.. hw hard for me??]
but at last i joined Migg frens.. cz someone jz come back frm Johor... heheXP i Miss HER alots..
then after finshed our meal. v went to the MALL. v hang around in de arcades..UNI and oso FUNLAND. v hav lots of funs.. smile alots...XD and i met alot of my childhood friends...

2 May
something happened in my scHool. Obviously.. it is CREEPY~ but i was normal to it liao.. n it is confidential. haha.. nt good to Xpose hiak hiak!!!

1 May
so fast oledi may ar.. time realy go so fast.. exams are arounds in two weeks tym le.. get start de engines!!!

______________________________________________________________________

APRIL

30
i had my math topical test on Kinematics. then accounting agen have to extend time to 1.30 after dat have my las session of cooking.. Teacher invited a lady frm a restaurant to demostrate us hw to cook nasi briyani and also another batch was demonstrate on Tiramisu.. de yummy yummy.... make my saliva droopps.. liao

29

i had my eng Mock exms, i was totally xhausted bcz i dun hav more break tym as i started my class at 7.45am till 5.oopm. i oni get to rest drg 12.30 to 1.30.. jz dat one hr in dat day.
28

nth much.. doing assignment
27
i had my class foto and need to attend the talks for de complain thingy for scul.but i had attend it on sat so no need le..
26
sun ar do nth.....
25
i went to LT1 wid ten fang.. v make lots of complains bout teachers, librarian, and even toilets.. it make us so embrassing when toks bout toilets.. anyway it was fun.. bcz principals are so friendly
24
i went tuition agen.. and went Qlap say dao Fred then went mall... with Jolene and Shyling.. Spend alots.. in eating.. heheXP..
then went to Md awhile to c Semi-Final PYRO Friendly Match of Aston..
23
cooking club. teacher had teached us to make cookies, cupcakes and another group of ppl was doin kek batik.. nyamm yummyyx... next week will be de las session...
22
Jian liang's bday.. veri re nao lor.. almst all de BE's chinese were celebrate wit him.. so happy him until kena ALUBA....
19
I had my Breakfast at Dynasty, Gadong with my family. how long v had not out for limteh le.. so miss it!! i saw my business clasmate wid my former tcher at menglait