Tuesday, June 9, 2009

10.6.09

Being bz this few days and there was no connection so yeahh... cnt do my bloging..

I gt nth to blog oso.. everyday doing the same things agen and agen.. I oso get bored of it.

CHMS have a small funfair on Sunday. I saaw alots of my sculmates, chatters at ther.. but too bad i only manage to stay a few hours at ther. becoz mmy cnt tahan liao.. it so boring... n hot... heheXP

then the nite, i went out wif Jolene. Planning to go Fyn Shyling.. but when i almst reached her house.. she txt me dat she nut around liao. So I straight away went to Lan Zhong watch Bball Match. [weird hor] i nver get to set full match, y it made me go? BcZ of HIM lor.. hehe. He wanted me to go support him.. So i DID. To keep my Promise.

I reached ther, me and Jolene were sitting in de corner near de entrance. I was bz looking everywhere for HIm.. finally i saw him. I txted him lor.. then i tot he noe i m here le.. but... haiss.. after de half match, Jolene gt date wid ppl so yeah.. dun wan mafan her so. i follow her to gdong. I met Han Pui2 and Johnson them... hmm was hangout wid them awhile and kip msg wid HIM.. Lols.. He Won de match. Congrates to Him...

The whole nite, Both of us was jz msg msg n on9 on9. non-stop.. till batt flat baru wan stop.. heheXP.. I reached home bfore 10 Pm.. early lehhx.. hen guaii2


Then Ysterday, i didnt had my dinner. So very hungry drg nite. Trying to tahan but sdnly wana eat sushis.. hahaxp .. i stopped chating wid my friends and didi.. so i went to kitchen n start to make sushi.

I brought to school this morning. Planning to give Fang eat. But today duno wat go wrong....
I went to scul early in de morning like around 6.30? hehe.. de scul was empty.. so i fyn a place to sit.. like normal.. hmm then i started to finish up my exercise. Then sdnly, my eyes can c dao.. gt
ppl trying to fright me. so i turned.. haha

Guess who?? Is aYu De Chuan.. so wuliao him. today suddly come fyn me tok de.. Lols.. he sit infront of me and v toks.. i even lanja him sushi.. duno taste good o nut for him.. haha paisehh.. then v kip tok tok tok lor.. Fang, Chi woo, Khiong come le.. Chuan still sit ther. almst gt more than half hours. til de scul bell rang.. [happy ohh]

haha..then .. jiu lyk dat lor..

i have my business class, skip my eng class becoz doin CV [boring], go my math class new topic agen and end wid my act class. and fnsh le lor..

then when i goin home de tym. i was waiting for my car. Chuan saw me agen.. n say hi to me lor.. haha.. then after awhile i jiu go home le lor...

simple n eazy life.. lols