Saturday, April 18, 2009

Thursday ScuL Life~

As usual, I went to scul earlier, hang at de same place, waiting for de same group of ppl, going to the class together.

i had my Ps on de 1st period, v do nth lor.. chitchat at de library i guess..but bfore de library open, v r waiting bloody hell outside of de library coz de librarians havent open de door yet. abit very KNS lor.. They are so many ppl waiting ther as de library de seats are limited. So, me, TenFang & Kok Khiong stand infront of de door wait. [Kiasu lehh? hahXP] bo bien, library 2nd floor close for de OleveL eng Oral.

Bell Rang afterdat, i having my Business studies. i fast fast went to class so i can stalk him lor.. but then he use another door out. I couldn't see him or talked to him..Oni manage to his back nia....Then i went into the class. Unfortunately, tcher Yumas was absent agen because her anak was sick. But She gave us an exercise frm de txtbook stimpson. [BOring..]

After v open de book le.. nut planning to do. Then, i told TenFang that y dun v go out earlier frm the class plus there wasn't any tcher in the class. [ Ngaam2 oso his PS wahhx Xp, continue stalked him..]

I told Tenfang peii me go dining as i gt abit hungry le. But when we went there, he aren't there. [felt weird lor] he usually hang there de. Then, i went to buy some wedges to eat. On the way going my locker and library. hahaXP..

TenFang kept saying[ suan-ing] me because i bo tai bo chi go stalk dat guy. haha.. Honestly, Just for fun coz school is bored. no feelings at all...Then, after arrived library, i finished my wedges fast fast then went into the library wif TenFang. V saw Adrian at there oso. He very RaJin lor.. studying his History for AS Exam. Whose noes.. so concidence that, he was oso inside de library.
He came to sit wif us in the floor after he finshed his hw. He automatic talked to me...[Surprise]
He said that i was de oni Migg chatter that he ever met nia.. so ani lor.. Lolx..This was de very 1st tym he talked to me so Long... wakkaka....

then after that break tym lor, goin to dining agen... back to class. Then Escape agen.... haha.. slept in de library for one hour..Then, went for my math class.. agen there was another new topic taught by Mdm.Teh. and Bla bla... enuuf long... boring my scul life.... Lolx...

AFTERNOON SESSION

after i finshed my Accounting class in the afternoon, we went for our cooking club. today, Tcher Yusma and oso Mdm Teh taught us make cookies. haha.. v do our very 1st cookies at school. in de tym we baked our cookies, v even demonstrated our recipe cocktail solid Jelly and Liquid cocktail with Jelly... v almst use all the things that v had frm the jelly as well as the juice frm every cocktail de cans.

Then v finished at 4pm. i went home afterdat... [summarising nia..]

at nite, i went for tuition..... bla bla bla.. afterdat went to warisan wid my uncle n aunty in law. we ate kuey Chap.. [Oiishhiii ohhx] hahaXP.. sorry temporary no pic at all ohh.x...

anyways. 2mrw friday, i goin to tuition agen bcz i veri LAN in my maths esp Paper6 tOpics[ i almost forget le]........and afterdat went to gadong.....