Wednesday, April 15, 2009

So So scul life.~

Yeahhh..both of my legs seen going to back to normal liao... hehe.. i still need them to walk de. hahaXP well today nth special also..

i arrived at school at around 6.45am. then as usual always hang out at dining hall then around 7.30am baru wan go in my registered class..

i had my business studies in de 1st period, the teacher is coming.. coz las few days, she was absent. then she gave us note lor.. then trying to explain to us. but there is a weird thing lor.. whenever teacher are trying to explain de note for such a long period. i will really get into the situation of sleeping. Yet, i still can make me awake by wearing specs. hahaXP [ ben ben de ohh]

Then as i was concentrating on wat teacher said. TenFang tot i was sleeping.. then she go and poke my fats. i say... ah ya.. i didnt sleep la.. so to revenge.. when she look sleepy, i go poke her back hahaXP. After teacher finsh explained, she gave us some activity to do frm the txtbook. It was about profitability and liquidity of the financial on business.. sort of accounts.

[back to my mind - i guess i make de correct choices for my A'level suBjects- [coz i always thinking dat i wan to back to lower6 to re-study agen all de topic coz i think i was in de honeymon when i was in lower 6] as Business and Accounting can mixed in to study together as one is more on theory and one is more on calculating as well as my math... hahaXP i kind of regret taking math.. but i Think i still can cope with it.~ heheXP]

SO PPL DONT WASTE UR PRECIOUS TIME WHEN U R LEARNING. USE HEART TO LEARN. U WILL REGRET WHEN YOU KNOWIT WAS TO LATE TO TURNBACK.

Then Tcher told us that we should hav another MPR test for business on 9 JUNE 2009 after we finshed our AS eXam....

After business, i was planning to escape frm my eng Olevel class de.. Coz i was so boring. In fact, bo xim ai tak lor...[translate to hokkien pls] then i changed my mind agen. all the way, i went into the class. i saw some of my eng classmates. they were all standing in oppsite corner and some were hiding.. i guess they also hav the same mind like me.[ESCAPE] hahaxP.

Anywy, today Sir Lydon taught us personal writing.. i hate composition so much.. I duno hw to start and i dunowat to express , hw to use de vocabulary? and also even duno hw to make my composition looked great n funny.. full of energetic strength... Hw??
[by reading my blog oso can feel some boring-ness rite?]

then after eng.. it was break tym. i was in front of library waiting for Mard -[ BE's cycling clubs Vice president] she wan the list of members for cycling. haha... then My besty - Sakinah and Amalina were sayiing hi to me. I wonder hw long i didnt met them and tok to them for so long. [ becoz three of us have different PS block.] v used to hav same PS at first but due to the swaping class of each of us.. then our pS block oso changed. Nvm, v still veri closed frens. i chitchat wid them for so long until de bells rang.

I went to my locker and get my beg lor. i kinda sad abit coz i found my beg gna broken liao.. de handle there kinda like cnt tahan de heavy-ness of my books. arghh get me a new begs??[ someone pls??] haiss..

I went into my math class, today new topic agen. It was bout further application of newton third law. F= MA mixed wif the formula W=MG. i kinda abit confused hw to do it. but i trying to make my self cleared of it. then after giving more exmple, teacher gave us some work to do. Then i saw Mdm Teh was talking to Kok Khiong. I guessed it was bout cooking club. Coz i can c frm d teacher expression.

Then the bell rang. today it was my turn to rub the whiteboard.[ the 2nd tym for me to rub since Feb] lol.. hw lucky m i? no need duty. Then after finished clean the wB, Mdm Teh told me bout wat she telling khiong jz nw... Yet , i guessed correct [ haha lihaii lehhx] XP blehhxp.

She said tomorow cooking club, v might making cookies. while de cookies are baking, v can do other recipe agen. so it wont waste our time. Mdm Teh asked our group to demonstrate for tomorw. hmmm any idea of cooking??

Then afterdat i went to account agen, me n tenfang quicky finshed up the MCQ frm past year paper because teacher said who finsh earlier can go out earlier. Then v left the class at 11.50 lyk dat. then i was discusing bout de cooking stuff wif fang. V couldnt come out wid a recipe. As khiong said wan sandwich.. but both of us said it was so boring n lack of creative. haha.. [Mafan de xiao Jie] haha.. then v thinking of cakes? sushis? salads?

at last, v end up goin to Math Dept. to discuss wit teacher. At last v make out one. dat is making a cocktail Jelly. ahhaXP simple and easy. So everything confirmed liao.. i told fang that i wil goin to buy those ingredient later as i goin out wid Jolene.

I asked Jolene to fetch me frm scul. B4 she came, i went to Dining hall to buy Teh C special. Lolx. our scul de Teh C special veri CHEAP bahh... Outside normal price, same size like my scul costed bout 1.50 to 1.80. Our scul canteen oni sell $1 dollar nia.. CHeaP lehh...

after Jolene came fetch me le, v went to Gadong agen.... V stop at Mall buying the ingredient for de cooking club tomorw. and v go around the Mall. It was sort of boring-ness bcz v duno wat to do. then v went to Dbliss agen to meet a chatter. Yukari yen. i was thinking of asking her to design my hair.. i wan to hav hair cut but i duno wat to cut ohh..[ Any ideas??] Since new year liao.. my hairs long le.. lazie striking me liao.. fast fast make a move to cut ....

after go Dbliss, v back to Jaya agen. Shopping as Jolene was searching for Gula Teh C special. but she couldnt find it. Then v wnt to Mcdonald agen.. ordering french fries... After finshed. it was bout 2.15pm..

Used to be usual when i was in MD, i definitely will walked to Escapade to have my 50% off lunch for SUSHI...[yummyy].

Soon, v quickly make a fast move to Escapade. V oni bought 6 plates sushi nia.. it cozt us oni 8 dollars rather than u paying double of it when it dont hav half price rite. Tat 6 plates all hav raw salmon de. [ both of us like Raw Salmon so much especially wif bunch of Wasabi on it]..Alaska Maki, California maki, Philedephia Maki and salmon maki..hahXP... ohh my goshh, my saliva started to droOpsss le.... hahaXP..

Then after dat i backed to Katok agen to get my sculbag and go home lor.heheXP.. end of my day at scul n outside.

At home hahha. for sure i m slepping watching tv de lor.. plus.. i relly wana start study le. but i feel like bo mood study lehh.. hw ohh??

19 days left.................................arghhhhh.....................

nitex..
Hugss..