Saturday, April 18, 2009

Friday~

In thursday nite, i found that there was alot of ppl i had to met 2morw at Gadong.

- Yukari_Yen at Dbliss to have my haircut.
- TenFang & Kok Khiong bcz Tenfang planning to cut her hair but me as de 1st one to cut 1st. V cut at Dbliss.
- Aipeng, Marlene, Tiah - Peng dun wan B a 1000KW then she asked me to acc her. heheXP.. wif sweet couple.
- Jolene, Mj at mall waiting me.
-Jen meii [aka bao xii] haha.. vice versa of my name...[is a fate to met her]

and bla bla....

i went tuition...after finished. Followed Edison to Marlene's Car. [First tym seat at Marlene's Car] Then, went to have my lunch at Icebar & Cafe with Marlene, Edison, & Aipeng. It was de Veri 1st tym i went ther...I even help Peng2 take off the prawn's shells ohhx.. [xin fu lehh her]
Then, v keep talked talked and laming laming lor.. bla bla bla...

after finished, v met Eric frm Yappe Kopitiam... thenn on our way to Car. i found dat i gt 7 Miscall frm shyling. Then she called me agen... She said she having offday and was wid Jolene at Qlap. I txt them i was ondway goin to Mall frm Qlap.

Then, Marlene dropped us at Mall then They went to MD.[Tiahh goodlucks for ur Bball]. Then v wnt into the toilet. afterdat, SHyling txt me agen. She said she arrived liao. Then, v went to met them. Then Peng said SHairlii coming le.. so she asked me to go wif Jolene n shyling them to have my haircut at Dbliss....

aha... bla bla bla... nut bad lor my hair cut dao... Pluss so many ppl Peii me cut. gt tenfang, kok khiong, shairli, aipeng. Shyling and oso Jolene.[ wo jue de wo hen xin fu.. gt so many frens]hahhaXP...

then then then..malas say liao... go limteh with shairli, aipeng and Marlene at AhanThai after MD's BBall match. V gosiping kua.. tok tok tok.. then.... suddnly, Marlene said bout my Blog bout someone asked me to help him tie de ppl is who.. haha.. i almst saying out.. but at last i xpose oso.. Lolx....

bla bla bla.. i went home at 4 plus lor.. paisehh... lazie to type le.. veri long liao lor..abit boring lehhx..hahXP..

too detail leh describe my lfe..