Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday

The earliest day i came to scul.

He talked to me when i went to the wash hand ther.. he was making his self look smart wid tie lor.. bla bla bla.. then i back to my own seat... after awhile, he passed by me agen said he haven having breakfast..then he wnt to buy... then..bla bla bla lor...

Then after i finshed my business.. i saw him. I said him sua suaii ther when he went up the stair with his head turning to make himself cool cool.. Lols..

hah SOt liao.. Stalked him till addicted le... bohhh duiii ahhaXP...[no la bo la.. still Ok de..]

then ani lor.. nut important oso....

i have all my classes todays. i didnt escaped any clas.. hen guaii lehh.. ahaXp...
went home at 2pm after my math class....

eheXPp sien sien sien sien sien my Life..

nut goin out tonite.. revse my Books.. but u guess i can mehh? watch tv n on9 oredi de tym nut enuf liao.. lolx..

k till here nia.. byex...

woohhoo...

* jz found dat my mum get another new lappy.. - LENOVO - china brand kua?? but de functions is more more better than my COMPAQ... haiya...

blehhx...