Thursday, March 12, 2009

Nth-ing

Today ar.. nothing special happened.

Reached school at 6.45am. Very early orhh~
haha went to dining hall, met KK and continue revising my math~
2day got maths test. woOo.. then after awhile TF come also. then v tok lame lame jokes n continue do our own revison. Then lastly CW came also. Then suddnly i check my fone.
I received a msg frm DC~
i kinda forget him.. he is my junior nw.."BE"
he asked me whether i moved to katok study also..then i reply lor..
he said he was in dining hall also but i cnt c him around lehh
haha.. then i went to library.. It was my PS 3 this early morning.but the library is full of ppl.~
The librarian so stupid.2nd floor oldi renovate fnsh but dun let us go up yet.
Evryone hav to squeeze n booked for de place. so Mafan.
TO end up wasting our tyms, TF KK and me went to an empty class at GP ther.. Doin our revision. then go to our business class after dat.

Drg business class, Teacher nut reli in teaching mood coz it will be de last day for her to teach us. She gonna moved her teaching suB to Accouting due to insufficient teachers in ACt. haiss
i wil missed u Tcher..~
in the class, me n TF keep suaning Adrian. hahaXp no offense him lar..
it jz bcz he so org kaya lor..everything oso mahal mahal de. each pen more than 2 dollars even sharpener oso wan 3.50 ar.~ made frm Germany lo. He said he love branded stuff de.~
Then v tok bout his father job agen.. bla bla bla.. to waste our tym.

then break tym. after break i had my Ps 5 agen. due to eng teacher is giving oral to other studnt so no class. Nway Sat will be my oral~ hais. wish me lucks!!!
hehe then go for lunch.buttermilk chicken agen. but this time all the food mcm makin nut nice.
not feel like wanted to eat!!

hehe.. then hav my math test!! arghh so easy BUT tricky~ i couldnt manage to fnsh some. Jus half ways~~after math. it will be my accouting class agen. there will be a test on Tuesday~ arghh on Ratio analysis and also capital reduction. oh my god~ nearly every classes, i did my hw in de class. coz kinda being lazie doin at home. but sometime i did it at home la..~

Nways.. all the time, i still msg-ing wif DC.. he telling me his BE class, his sub taking... but i still cnt remember which one is him... until he stop msg me~ arghh Y???
i still waiting lehh.. i jz curious dat u noe me but i forgot hw u Look le..~

hahaaa nvm.. u staying at katok scul oso.. u wun leave.. so i can man man search for u~
wakkaa.. then at 2pm i finshed my class n went home lor.

now bLoging lor.. hen bored leh dis pOst.. i duno hw to blog whhs
jz nw on migg chating. jz feels weird dat alot of ppl asking who m i ?? haha.. coz i use new nick~ wakkaka then.. nw gna watch mv le..
later nite gt math tuition~ takecarex le..

byexx^^