Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Continue- Fitness Zone!!

I arrived there at 2pm. then waiting for other club members.
go up together and have attendance marked by Miss Pei2.

Actually today we supposed to have the indoor cycling club, Due to the amount of members are limited. Thus, it changed to a free 3 days trial for every members since they are also new to fitness zone.

After got registered at the counter, we went into the restroom , put our belongings and wat to do agen~????
ofcourse Start to workout lor..

First, i burned 200 calories in the 1st machine. 2nd, i burned 150 only. third, i had burn another 100 again...and lastly another 120 ahha walau so tired man!!!

btw in the middle of burning my calories, i looked out the window. I saw someone familiar.
Keep look at him. Guess whO is he??

haha.. but after i finished my workout, i do took a pic wid him. But jz too bad that it was wif my fren's fone!! arghhh
p/s: shikin!! i want that foto SOON!!

haha. alots of our malay members was told that this shop is owned by who.. bla bla bla things..
they go like "owhhhhhh......." haha

I leave Fitnesszone at 5pm and went to Seri Qlap mall wif other 2 members. We did share alot of ideas on hw to make the club look more attractive. [Xtually shud say it is attractive enough with a total members of 42 students!!! dat alots lerhh]

Reached Qlap Mall, walked around and have a small dinner at Jolibee. [ starting to love Jolibee becoz of its CHeezzY French Fries] Yumm!! Yumm!!

SoOn, they leave. I was alone waiting for mmy to fetch me up.
at the same time, i was on9 n chat wif my didi~ wohoo... thanks for peii-ing me.
if nut i sure will BoreD till Die lor..
haha.. I Love u~
hahaXP

hmm Dinner, i turned out crazie~i ate alot of rice.. haisss. jz nw burned lot of calories. but still eat more lagi.. charmm ehhx!!! arghh SHOULD BE UNDER CONTROL!!!

haha.. now gna do my hws le.
2morw gt Math test~ [JiayOu to mii~]
hehe