Friday, March 13, 2009

- Xin men men de -

~ RAINBOW ~

I FEEL want to POST uP dis Photo. [it been years ago]

** duno hw long ordi v lost contact on each other?
i been waiting for ur misscall and msg for so long but.. they seen to be gone frm my sight
i'm still missing u... u nver noe!!
it took a long long time for me to 4get u.
when i doin something .. every moment, i wil still thinking bout u.
i hoped u r on my side. encourages me, shares my happy-ness and comforts me when i m sad
i noe u gt anther part~ i dun cares.. as long as u still care me BUT.........**

** I MISS U alOTs... **



today, i woke up at 9am. early.. but kinda lazie. nth to do at all. keep watching tv.. miss-ing someone alot lor.

i totally nut ready for my AS' exam yet. i'm so frusted now. hw i can do well in the exam without study hard? i m still in a holiday mood. arghhh..
i hate my self~

*eMo-ing*

haiss.. my life is bored.
iwana drive... but mmy dun let..
haiss...
evrything goin bad in my life. i felt so miserable.................

HAIISSSS~

holiday coming. what shud i do? study hard? have fun? lols.

2morw will be my fren frm seria de 21st bdayx.
He invited me to go. but i still making decision want go o nut. i dun wan to late go home. if no attend his party, i feel paiseh oso. since he owes came for my party~ arghh god. hw i wish i gt wings... i can fly wherever i want.!

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY YI SIANG aka PWINCE713!!
Bcome ADULT LURh!!!

P/s: hugs hugs~mwahx!! Sory if i nt going.~