Tuesday, April 14, 2009

First tym? hahaXx bu zhi dao ohhx

Lazie to mention what the past few days i did!

i had escaped my eng class n teacher is still so generous to me.. ahhaXp [ he didnt get angry oso coz i said he is generous wakaka].
My legs still paining nw... cannut even climb de stairs properly. especially , when i goin to my classes. have to climb so many stairs and walk here n there.

today, early morning i went to scul as usual.. hmm nth special. I almost forget i gt duty. So, i rushed to my registration class to finsh my duty.[c hw pity worhh, wid injured legs also have to do the duty]
WhO knows when i arrived there, Syaz told me that she oldi finsh the sweeping. To prevent any compliment after days later, i cincai cincai swept agen those rubbish that fell on to de floor de. then i went outside.

after minut later, Miss Yeo coming to the class and took our attendance. She also telling us that On 27 April , v will have our Photo sessions and also a meeting wif all the involving Teachers at LT1. hehe.. after dat, v are told to leave the class for our next lessons.

Then, i jiu walked out frm my class to the way i goin to my eng class. Bcz of my legs walking like a turtle, i choose the place where less people are using de. On my ways to de stairs, I met him. ahhaXP i didnt realised that he was talking to me lehh.. it was the 1st time in school that he talked to me for bout 2 min?haha it was about his tie pulang.. New tie but he duno hw to fixing it. He asked me to help but hehe.. ben shou ben jiao de.. i duno lar.. then i said to him, y dun ask fren to help ohh.. he say he si ai bin wan.. dun like ppl help de lor.. hahaXp. after talk for another minut, i continue my way to eng class lor.. ahhaXP.. It de 1st tym lor.. hahaXP.. wakkaa

then..... bla bla bla.. hehe.. veri happyyxx [ hua zhi lehh] Lolx. Jk lar.. he jz oni my long lost de didi haha