Tuesday, April 14, 2009

10 April 2009

Sorry for no updated for long time.

Last fri which was fall on the 10 April, i went to FitnessZone at Qlap to hav my very First indoor cycling. Because finally there are enough 18 ppl goin there.

I arrived there around 3 plus in the afternoon and MJ, MY and Jolene goin there also because laz tym when we went to RTB for de mini chinese concert, They gave us the 3 day trial. so they went on dat day oso.

When i registered my name n i straight away goin to the room. and simply pick one cycle. After awhile, the cycling class started. v are told by the instructor to paddle-ing the cycle. in the cycle there gt adjust the speed of ur paddle-ing thingy. whether u wan it more fast o slow ... hmm feeling like hard to paddle o easy to paddle de stuff. So i turning to + 100% all the ways till the end of de lesson. The instructor told us to move here n there while cycling de cycle. It was so so so TIRED. haha.. because we almost cycling for one hour non stop moving. Wow .. it so COOL.

But in the middle of cycling, there were several accident happened to me. My shoes keep dropped off frm the paddle while i was cycling veri fast. Is overfast n lost control then i get cut in my leg there a straight cut and wit purple bangkak agenn.. [it's painful] -[ i didnt realised it until i back to my mum office]

After finshed the cycling, my legs started be abnormal, mayb first time doin thiss veri over de exxercise kua.. abit shaking shaking de. the legs started to be veri suann.. then they were hard for me to go down stairs when me n Jolene them decided to go limteh. V called Fred along. haha.. yuan laii he Snake at home..[ tio wa lang dia tio liao] hahax

V went to Yappe Kopitiam. Before goin there, v went to Qlap Plaza aggen. I showed Jolene and Mj them bout de shabu shabu shop aka ICEBAR N CAFE. hehe v decided to go there after my exams over. Back to Yappe Kopitiam, v ordered drinks lor. 2 ice lemon teas and 2 soda [lime- sour & cherry - sweet] then a roti kahwin lor. while waiting for Fred. I saw shuizhu de mmy. hehe she asked me y didnt find shuizhu. i said she was working nut free lor.. then v continue chit chat til fred come lor.. haha..

When Fred arrived, he requested us to sit outside. haha.... U noe Y? Coz i noe he sure will smoke de. so i tell Jolene them to sit inside when v first arrived ther. so he couldnt smoke. haha.. bt at last when he came. v moved outside. n Yet he DO SMOKE.. arghh.....

Blehx.. after around 5.20pm, v all leave and Jolene sent me back to my mum office. and bla bla bla....

After attending the cycling classes, de another day, i had my legs paining... cnt tahan.. cant even climb the stairs ar.. walk like wugui at scul haiss...

even now my legs still pain but geting better abit.. arghh when my legs goin to recover??