Wednesday, April 1, 2009

2nd term of 1st day scul

Found that i gt plenty of homework not completed and also didn't managed to complete it..
SO KNS... arghh [ wana b a hardworking person also hard]

i went into my registration class. My Form teacher coming. when she arrived. she stared at us and said those who didnt come for the campaign last term were used two words to describe
IN-MATURE AND IN-RESPONSIBLE.

[ I WAS SO SASAK that tym]

anyways. 2day scul reopen was bored nth much happening.
after i fnshed my class at 12pm, i jz realised that i dont have eng class in de afternun.

canteen's foods are nw getting awaay frm me... hmm y ar?? adicted to other types? deliveryy?? tapau?? hmmm. duNo.. then i called keat lor.. for lunchh. beeeen waiting him for such a long long year. [1 hr = 100 century]

Freaking hot under the sun.

i duno wt to eat. all my hearts thinking was shabu shabu. but he dun wan..He ssaid save moneyy so end up eating AyamKu. his car was parking at the back of ayamku..

Suddnly, a cat was behind him.. and the cat is so so so so stupid. it wana jump to de high wall to get to another place. bendan laiii de. Keat n me c le keep laughing there and continue our way to AYAMKU. I nut realy had my lunch iinstead of drinks only.Soon, v left ayamku, then i saw my L>T>N>C de JSNOP gor. I talking wif ah gor while then continue back to the car and we went to t Unitek ther.. He so ben ben de find a DVD oso have to so xingku. spend bout 1 hr to choose?

haha.. after that, he sent me home le.
At nite, i went for tuition and go home on9 and webcaming wid didi~ hahaxp funnyy