Thursday, March 26, 2009

Finally!!

Soryy for being off dis few days due to my ESPEED Locked!!

heheXP kena change password by my uncle coz i used so much.. ahhaxp nvmm...
nw i can use le.


21.03.09

- Ck's bdayx- BOSS Of SLG [sorryy i cun go coz ngam2 my uncle's marriage.. haiss]

HaPPy Bday Boii!! hahaXP Old le orhhh~ [ i'm waiting for ur 21st de Bdayy lehhx]

- whole dayx bz of his wedding. nite tym went to my uncle the wedding reception at Lucky Restaurant, Seri.
XiibaO - in uncle's wedding

Desmond & Pauline


Vain-ing wid my so-called BF [Jk-ing]
mwahhx hahaXP

22.03.09

-planned to go Seria.
- at last i changed my mind. coz Erwin coming bandar. On the way to MALL.
-so i went mall lor.kinda bored lor coz i mcm light bulb de lor.. haiss nvm,. at least nut
stay at home..hehexP



LaOdii~

- THE DAY THAT MY ESPEED CHANGED PASSWORD!!! T.T

23.03.09

-my baby Sakinah 19th bdayxx... hehe.. she is my bestest malay friend since form 1.
-stay at home sleep whole dayx. long tym didnt feel the sweetness of sleeping..
- went tuition at nite then asked mmy bring me n meii2 go escapade *sut* half price sushii

24.03.09

- Math xtra class started!
-it kinda funs n i started to feel dat maths is some kind of intersting sub. jz i lazie to turn my brainns...

25.03.09

- 2nd day of math xtraclass..
- do nth AFTER school.
- midnite train for math past year paper
-Sleeping lor

26.03.09

- 3rd day of math xtra class..
- Went home lor..
- Help grandma bake *man tou* Yummyyx!!
The Small Mantou and Big mantou
ehheXP later nite still gt tuition lor... I LOVE TUITION at least nut bored at home.~ whOooxhooo