Monday, June 15, 2009

Shuo Hao de Xin fu ne???

The moment u back, i was so happy.. i cant even fall asleep...but....de bad thing started to happen....

On the day u back. when i was in de beach.... my pink crystal bracelet [Symbolic LOVE] was washed away by wave... i think there will be a bad thing happen between us. I try to comfort my self not to think so much negative... as time go on.....life still on toO....

BUT Thiss really happened so suddenly and i cant even can avoid it.. till i felt i m lost in de world. even a small corner, i cant even find myself ther.. a single memory frm u is all i had in my mind..

You said You Gona Keep de Promise Btw Us.. I Trusted U.. Believed You.... [M i a FooL??]

i duno wat should i do? mayb it jz my fault of being like a baby for u? mayb it jz a wave in de sea trying to interupt our peaceful beach? I dun wan to miss a thing...... dat so Called LOVE.

Life On V Eternity

I holding my tears frm the moment v started the convers. till nw.. i still holding it.. to avoid it falls frm my eyes. I dun wish to make u stay.. but i want us to be fine....

U told me to swap de feelings...but i Cant. Me n U had a deep feels on each other. eventhough u told me to swap.. u cant swap oso... hais..

starting to be an eMo-ians.. as u n me.

shuo hao de xin fu ne?

我们之间的约定。。。。难道就是这样的结果??
我不敢去面对这事实。。告诉我该这么做?