Sunday, April 5, 2009

April's Fool

First, it is so lucky that i didnt get cheat o Fool by any of my friends...[^^ claps]
but haissss.........

Arghhh shyte life~`

i hate those ppl who confirmed wid me bout coming for de activities. but at last they cancel-ed and it is hard for me to find enough ppl. It so unfair that only parts of them co-operated. haiss..

Nwayx today b4 i went to fitnessZone, i had my lunch at MISATO wif Jolene. Lolx. y suddnly go misato eat nehh.. coz wana meet a migg chatter.. hahaxp he said he worked ther. If v go, he gave us special offer.. whohoooo...

we arrived ther at around 1pm, then v went to 2nd floor to fyn our seat. Ordering some sushi-s.. and chitchat lor.. me n Jolene veri exciting to meet him but hw cn v c him nehh?

Without thinking anything, Jolene asked the waitress

J : " Excuse me, Can i Look for XXX??
W: [Pause for a second] hmm XXX??
J: yeahhh!!^^
W: sure sure,wait a minute ar..

haha scary ehh.. macam disturb dao ppl working de
when he came up, he asked us whether de food ok o nut.we said nut bad. then i asked him to belanja what we order. But he said no. Then, he ordered two dishes for us. Beef Rolls and Grilled Salmon Belly. [Yummyy Ohh] [He treat that]




Shake <3>

Steam Gyoza [Yummyyx]
Beef Rolls
[in the middle of lunch-ing]
V nut managed to finsh the dishes that he ordered for us because v r too FULL le. then i asked the waitress to take away for me. V paid our bill our self. Both of us oni ate 16 dollars nia. while He lanja us de is around 18 dollars. So paisehh lehhx~

Then I gave the take away salmon bellyx to MJ after v went to MD to fetch her. so Ho xim lehh coz she cant follow us to enjoy because of having class at 1pm. ahhaxP.


Nvm, XXX. v will lanja u other days de.. hahax
then after that, v went back to qlaP as i gna have my cycling.. today agen. FREE TRIAL. haiss.. when can v hav the 1st class... wait till centuries le.

after finshed at 4pm, Jolene came to FZ and find me. Both of us so eng till duno where to go. So i asked her whether want go to Mangiis ther fyn Ah Han o nut. She said Ok ar.. then, we went ther. at the same tym, i was chating wif him oso coz wana FOOL him. after reached Manggis, Jolene parked her car at Huaho Mall ther. v walked to ah han house since it so near nia. V wnt to de office wher han ussually spent de tym ther. He so surprise to see us. then, i asked him for my Book that i lent him lor.. then v have our chitchatss,.. till his parents back. V jz left lor.

Then, Jolene throw me back to Qlap agen. waiting my mum to fetch me..

hahaxP tat all for todays. as usual that i will be eating my dinner, have my fav tv show. chatiing and oioi de lor.. ahhaXP

suddnly so Miss HIM..[who is de him?] No one Noe Xcept my selF.

GoodNyte!!