Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Yi Siang Bdayx Party

XiibaO n Bday Boii - Yi Siang


14.03.09 - saturday nite

At first, i was planning not to attend the party le de. eventhough alot of ppl keep calling me to go.BUT i Refused. Lastly, i made up my mind agen after my dd ask me to go and it is a MUST.

So, i was thinking not to make him dissapointed lor. Coz i owes put him "plane". i decided to go. I called Jolene to fetch me up but with condition. Early go ther then early back bandar since my mom dun let me to hangout late. I must Obey wat she said in order to get "something" that i dreamed of. hahaXP

Jolene and Mj came my house at 5.45pm. then v went to Jerudong Pertama Jaya to buy some food to chew in de car. Then continue our journey to Jerudong Park to fyn my ddy. hahaXP He is younger than me but then v all play luan luan de relationshiP. He kinda a nice person to talk with. My Marcus ddy and his brother followed in the back of our car and continue to the main journey that is SG. LIANG. [ Siang, c hw good v r!! frm bandar go Sg liang wehh, must b very gan dong de lehh]

Then v reached Yi Siang house at 7.05PM. It considered very fast le. v only spend like 45 min to reach Sg liang. He welcomed us to his house then v all talking around. I was veryy happy whenn i c dao my dd lor.. haha so long didnt c him lur. then after awhile, yi siang asked us to go 2 his 1st floor.

After while, Ming, Jacky and also my ah Lung - gan gor2 haha.. coming. i try to hide sumwhere tat ming cnt c me.. when he came up, he also no realised i was ther as i said i dun wan to go to yi siang party at 1st. He was bz wif his PSP. Lolx..

Then after awhile, i came out frm de place wher i hiding. V went down to de ground floor and took some foods. The foods were delicious especially de BBQ LamB.. Yummyy!! after taking de foods, we went up agen and started to enjoy it. and also started to drink de 3 ah gong - Pure Vodka - raspberry, peach and pear

at the same tym, smething had hapen to sumone. he
turned to be moody til i nut dare to talk wid him. i jz silently on9 n chat wif him evendor he was beside me jz like bout 5cm distance. He Look so moody,emo and sad. i tried to comfort him but at last i think i did pulang. he turned not to b so moody like b4. V took many2 pics and v drank. I m very hapy.


Beside taking pic with him, i also took some with others. it kinda a nice party..hehe


Mii - drinking absolute Peach mixed wid 7
Ddy- Marcus and Nv Er - Krebii
[drunk]

Emo - Jolene - Ah Lung Gor2 - MJ

Yi Siang - MJ
[both is bro n sis]



MJ - Emo

after taking some pics with them. V continued to go here n there eating gossiping and so on...Then Yi Siang's fren gib him a present. asked him to open it. He was told to b careful while opened the present because it is a cake. Who noe he keep open de box, it still hiden a box. until at las it was a waffle cylinder and inside contained a piece of pants.
Yi Siang un-wrapped the present.

Then, he was told to wear the pants. haha.. i shouted loud to make everyone get high and forced him to wear. at last he wore. it so funny..
Yi Siang with the present he wearing on~Posing... ahhaxp

After awhile, we were called by his mom to go down and together c him cut his 21st bday cake.
haha.. after he blowing de candles, v played the cream and make his face look so funny but at last almost everyone also kena face and hand. lucky me oni get one tym hit up haha...but too over liao. then his mum started to warn us nut to play anymore.
Yi Siang's 21st key bday cake
he looked so funny. luckly he didnt get bad mood easily haha..
after the creamed on his face

DDy n Nv er agen!!


Win DD and EmO JJ


Edited by mii~

Then, after that v went to 2nd floor agen. i talked wid my dd whole nite till de las seconds i goin back [ ahemm... haaha i very happy dor.. received an unexpected gift frm Him whhaha] and v departed at 9.30 pm frm Sg.Liang and reached bandar at 10.30pm. then v decided to go limteh but mana tau all de cafe and restaurants are fully with people. becoz it was a football match btw MU n LVP. anyways i dun support either. so dun ask me which one i support..


Then at last v ended up goin to Liyana @ mata2... then limteh.. then go home le lor.. Reach home at 12.ooAM. HEn ZHun Ohhx.

wakkaa
eNd of my dat day de storyyx