Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dinner

Guess what had i eat for my dinner??
It is a traditional malay food...

hmm so wat can u think of?
ambuyat? nope..
kuih lapis?? no way..
kuih melaya? nehhs
kulupis?? i wish dat.. but nope

the ans is Nasi LemaK
haha.. dun cheh 1st... there is a special on this nasi lemak.
u guys sure will think gt wat so special ohh .. JUST a nasi lemak.
sure only contain pusu, santan rice,sambal, egg and also fried chicken.

hmm other than dat?? haha.. well, for me.
this special of the nasi lemak is the colour of the rice. It is GREEN in colour.
why?? i m thinking of de pandan~~

haha.. de real .. i duNo lor..

B4 dat..
there was a conversation btw me, my mum and my uncle.

Mum : bao. not yet have dinner?
BaO : not yet lah.. i jz come out from room de.
Uncle : [taking out the tapau] put into a plate.
Uncle : baO, wan some nasi lemak?
Bao : ehh... hw come look like my fren's shop de nasi lemak?
Uncle : wan o nut?? dont talk so much~~
Bao : ofcoz wan la.. wan to taste whether is it my fren de mahh...
Mum : aiya.. wu tang jia tio ho.
BaO : hehe.. mmy. jz wana ask where he buy mah~
Uncle : assk so much do wat?
Bao : [keep asking mmy where frm wher de?]
Bao : [ turn to uncle ther] is it at Bandar de green flat de??
Uncle : ah Bahh~ eat ur nasi lemak lar.
Bao : see!! i know de. coz Brunei seldom gt sell
GREEN Nasi Lemak de.
Mum : Lihaii lah li haii lah.. still dun wan eat lagi. i wana eat urs liao ohh
Bao : DOnt want give u eat ehh...[moment of enjoy-ing & the memory played on my mind]


Well, it make me thought back bout my ex-tuition mate in my childhood. Her father still selling this nasi lemak now. I still remembered that ,everytime we had whole-day tuition class. We all will tapau some food from outside. Till one day, my fren introduced her father's nasi lemak.

The first expression!!!!

Wow!! so Nice man!! my saliva droops off lurr...

Those who know her sure or definitely know where is de shop located?
haha..

anyway. the nasi lemak was tapau-ed by my uncle. Thankx to u~ ahha..
I so missed the nasi lemak since Primary 3~

Post Up de Pic of Nasi lemak frm That shOp some dayx~
P/s : wan limteh wif me?? i bring u go ther makan..

hahaxP